Hiring Software for Retail
Quickly assess which applicants are most qualified
Why TestGenius® Retail?
- Test an applicant in under 25 minutes.
- Get a clear understanding of who has the People Skills, Trainability, and Dependability needed to handle your fast-paced Retail environment.
- Group reporting allows for easy identification of applicants that are "qualified".
- Understand your applicant’s abilities around: Attention-to-detail, Interpreting and Applying Information, Numeracy skills, Interpersonal Competence, Teamwork, Customer Service, and Conscientiousness.
- Ability to create customized assessment for Retailers.
- Flexible licensing option. We will work with you to understand your needs and provide a solution to meet your unique needs.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders using computers.
- Attention-to-detail (i.e., inspection): Example items include comparing stock numbers (key against a list), isolating incorrect parts or product differences, or similar.
- Interpreting and Applying Information: Interpreting and making basic conclusions from training materials, safety cards, written on-the-job instructions, and policy and procedure.
- Numeracy skills: While most calculating is done electronically, basic stocking/shelving/facing duties are not, as well as other similar duties that may be required when the electronic calculations are unavailable (e.g., making change, processing a coupon, discount).
- Interpersonal Competence: Includes multiple discrete soft skills such as listening to and interpreting spoken communication, applying appropriate and professional social skills while interacting with others, adaptability and personal flexibility in various situations, and making concessions and building consensus to achieve work related goals.
- Teamwork: The ability to interact and work effectively with coworkers, supervisors, and others, including those with varying socio-economic/ethnic, or other backgrounds.
- Customer Service: Includes interacting with customers in a helpful, polite, friendly and positive manner. Showing a positive and willing attitude when addressing customer questions or issues, taking initiative and follow-through and attention to appropriate details.
- Conscientiousness: Conscientious individuals tend to be efficient and organized. They also have a desire to do a task well, and to take their obligations to others seriously.
Easy to Interpret Results
- 100+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE - Ph.D./Master's degree level development team with a combined 100+ years of testing experience as consultants and experts for hundreds of employers and test enforcement agencies, including the U.S. Department of Labor - OFCCP.
- DEFENSIBLE BASIC SKILLS TESTS - Biddle takes pride in providing fair and defensible employment tests for a variety of business across industries.
- MAXIMIZE TEST DEFENSIBILITY and MINIMIZE LEGAL EXPOSURE - TestGenius® tests are the most defensible because they can be locally validated for your positions in your own work environment.
- CUSTOM TEST DEVELOPMENT - Biddle Consulting Group’s custom test development team has been rooted in job analysis, test development, and test validation since 1974.
Find Out More About TestGenius® Retail
Please complete and submit the request form below. A TestGenius® representative will follow up with you soon.